Friday, August 21, 2009

082009 - 3 months!

This guy was born 3 months ago:

3 months old

I think I will try to do some updates on him here rather than just facebook. I'm going to go back and fill in as much as I can. 2 weeks ago I started taking at least one picture every day. I was disappointed that I didn't take any pictures for over week sometimes. He changes a lot in a week!

Last night he slept from 8ish-5ish, ate and right back to sleep until 9am. He is still not napping without me. while the night sleeping is great for as long as it lasts, I really would like him to nap in his crib, too. Eating lunch, doing something around the house would be good. Dave is awesome and says my job is to take care of the baby, if I get anything else done, it's a bonus. Still, unemployed woman would like to contribute more to the house.

When he was two months, I pushed for crib sleeping at night. Now, I'll start with the naps. If it doesn't work, we'll go back to the chair and he can nurse\nap. He doesn't take a pacifier even though I do still try every few days but about to give up because what's the point?

While he does babble on occasion, he has also started to scream if he gets tired AND hungry. Freaking his poor Dad out. Freaked grampa out today, too. Happy, smiling, laughing baby who just starts crying his eyes out for no reason. Nurse and he's happy but tired. Course, he's also a wreck when he wakes up from naps. He gets that from me, though. I am cranky when I wake up because I don't know what the heck's going on. Pure confusion. I just hold him and let him figure it out and he's fine after a few minutes.

Let's Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment