Friday, November 20, 2009

112009 6 Months!


Happy Half Birthday, Mister!

Only photo I have but I have super cute ones that my brother should hopefully be sending me. He's been rocking and rolling all over. He only rolls one way, so he gets stuck and needs to be saved. It both amuses and annoys me.

His sleep is crap. Well, I think he's adjusting his bedtime later to 8-9pm. Not sure if we should fight it or let him do it. The naps are always crappy. The last couple days he won't go to sleep with any distractions. He hears Dave or my Dad's voice and he pops up to look around. I am sure crib sleeping will help but that's a mess. I put him down and he immediately CRIIIIEEEES.

He goes on the 24th for his 6 month visit. Wonder what low percentage he'll be in then. My little adorable baby.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that smile! He is so sweet. I wish he slept better, but I wish ALL six month old babies I know slept better, if you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know what you mean. I'm lucky to have just the one baby messing with my sleep.

    ReplyDelete